The PRO Protective Mask offers a great solution for people who, due to their job or profession, cannot follow the social distancing measures or are exposed to frequent contacts with others. The PRO Protective Mask is the best protection of the respiratory system against viruses, smog, allergens, and exhaust fumes.
Research conducted by the Ministry of Defense of France and an EU notified body verified the knitted fabric’s filtration efficiency. It has been proven that the knitted fabric possess filtration efficiency of over 95% in relation to 1 µm particles and filtration efficiency of over 96% in relation to PM 2.5 dust particles.
The set includes:
- The PRO Protective Mask made of knitted fabric with high filtration properties;
- 2 FFP3 activated carbon filters;
- 2 Additional replaceable valves to reduce humidity;
- Foam that seals the mask around the nose
- A safe storage pouch for the mask;
- Manufacturer’s declaration of conformity – CE mark
- Submitted to the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products
- Compliant with the new Regulation (EU) 2017/745 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Ministère des Armées – knitted fabric tested for Covid-19 particle filtration efficiency by the Armaments Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of the French Republic
- Test performed by the Polish Register of Shipping, which is an EU notified body
How Does It Work
The PRO Protective Mask is made of a knitted fabric with viscose acting as its main ingredient. That’s why the mask feels nice while at the same time it ensures easy breathing and doesn’t impede conversations. Elastic fiber allows the mask to fit your face very snugly, which reinforces the protection of the mask wearer and those whom that person comes into contact with.
The compact structure of the knitted fabric results from a special weave. This provides excellent and tight protection against very fine virus particles. All the raw materials used retain their properties. The mask retains its effectiveness in protecting against the viruses even after washing in 60 degrees Celsius.
Activated carbon filter is the heart of every medpatent mask. It absorbs up to 99.6% of pollutants, including: bacteria, particulates, exhaust fumes, and allergens. An additional layer of activated carbon effectively neutralizes unpleasant odors. The raw materials used in the manufacturing of filters do not irritate the skin and do not adversely affect the user's health in any way.
How To Use It
- Remember to wash your hands thoroughly each time you put your mask on or take it off.
- Put the mask on so that it covers your nose and mouth. The mask is further reinforced in its upper part – its adjustable to fit the shape of your nose.
- After putting the mask on, fasten the Velcro and adjust it your head circumference.
- Remove the mask by holding the ear loops and avoid touching the outside of the mask.
- Always wear a mask when there is a risk of inhaling harmful substances, particularly in the city when riding a bicycle or a scooter, or when you cannot keep a distance of 1.5 m from others.
1. How often should I replace the filter?
The filter should be replaced every 20-50 hours. You may want to follow our recommendations and disinfect it after each use: https://www.medpatent.com.pl/domowe-sposoby-na-dezynfekcje-maski-i-filtrow/
2. How to clean the PRO Protective Mask?
Remove the filter and the valves and wash the mask in a washing machine at 40 or 60 degrees Celsius.
3. How to store the PRO Protective Mask?
The best place to store your PRO Protective Mask is in a breathable fabric pouch intended exclusively for the mask. A pouch is included in the set.
4. Is the PRO Protective Mask manufactured in Poland?
Yes, the PRO Protective Mask and the FFP3 Filter and all its components are manufactured in Poland.
5. How should I disinfect the PRO Protective Mask and the filter?
5. What certifications does the PRO mask have?
Deklaracja zgodności wytwórcy – CE, Produkt zgłoszony do Urzędu Rejestracji Produktów Leczniczych, Wyrobów Medycznych i Produktów Biobójczych (URPL), Produkt zgodny z nowym rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady UE MDR 2017/745, Polski Rejestr Statków akredytowany przy UE do badania środków ochrony osobistej – testy przygotowujące do pełnej certyfikacji, Ministère des Armées – Dzianina testowana na skuteczność filtracji cząstek wirusa przez przez Dyrekcję ds. Uzbrojenia Ministerstwa Obrony Republiki Francuskiej, Badanie maski wykonane przez Polski Rejestr Statków, który jest jednostką badawczą notyfikowaną przy Komisji Europejskiej.
Wysyłka i płatność
Forma i koszt dostawy - wysyłka 24h
W zamówieniach powyżej 200 zł wysyłka kurierem GRATIS